Now hiring for the following positions:
Field positions come with a competitive wage structure, Healthcare benefit plan & optional RRSP contribution plan.
Class 1 or 3 Operators
· Operators for our ESP (Electric Submersible Pump) Spooling trucks, this position travels throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Individuals must be mechanically inclined, able to troubleshoot and work safely and unsupervised. Clean driver's record is mandatory for this position.
Class 5 Field Service Technicians
· Operator(s) for our 1 ton Trucks with Spooling Trailers Installing Chemical Injection, Bubble Tube and Instrumentation Systems throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Individuals must be mechanically inclined, able to troubleshoot and work safely and unsupervised. Experience and a clean driver's record is mandatory for this position.
Office positions come with a competitive wage structure, Healthcare benefit plan & optional RRSP contribution plan.
- Monthly and Annual financial and reporting processes including the preparation and presentation of financial statements and other reporting requirements
- Account reconciliations and required working papers for month end and annual reviews.
- Maintenance of capital asset tracking, reporting and required financial entries
- Calculation, filing and payment of all required corporate remittances (GST, installments, WCB, surveys, etc.)
- Analyze financial information to assist in planning financial management policies, business strategies and the control and use of business assets
- Overall financial staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection
- Actively participate in implementing improved internal controls while optimizing workflows
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules, including assisting with payroll, AR & AP functions
- 3+ years’ experience in corporate financial department environment
- Successful completion with continuing professional development as either Certified General Accountant (CGA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), or Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access) and be able to handle working with multiple programs
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Pro
- Must have a keen ability to attend to critical details, and have the insight to coordinate priorities efficiently
- Self-motivated, energetic and also able to work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls
- Excellent communicator with the ability to quickly gain the confidence of the workforce
- Ability to mentor, train and develop other employees
- Ability to read/write English at a proficient level
Note: For all positions offered you must be able to pass random drug testing
Please email or fax your resume & cover letter to:
New Age Oilfield Services Inc.
7403 - 36 Street
Leduc, AB T9E 0Z5
For More Information