Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) Services
New Age Oilfield recognizes the need for efficient equipment that minimizes the onsite footprint. With our three compact ESP Spooling Truck & Spooling Skid designs, we can ensure you get the unit(s) that best suit your application. Whether it be a single ESP cable or combined with multiple other lines, we have you covered with our fleet.
- Single Spooling ESP Trucks - pull or run a single ESP cable.
- Dual Spooling ESP Trucks - pull or run both a single ESP cable and a single secondary line
- Triple Spooling ESP Trucks - pull or run both a single ESP cable along with two other secondary lines
- Dual Spooling ESP Skids - pull or run both a single ESP cable & a single secondary line
- Triple Spooling ESP Skids - available to pull or run both a single ESP cable along with 2 other secondary lines
New Age custom designs spooling equipment for your application through our engineering department.
ESP Laydown & Lower Connector Services
Our ESP laydown services are complementary to the ESP spooling we offer. Our on-site trained technicians can perform the following additional services:
- Trained ESP technicians to laydown/dismantle electric submersible pumps
- Certified tooling, pump clamps, lifting equipment
- Complete digital laydown report
- Cable testing
- ESP troubleshooting
- Lower connector supply & replacement
- Norms testing